It's Football Season: Fantasy Sports & Information Literacy

With today's opening weekend kickoff to the new NFL season, it's worthwhile to review some of the information literacy skills millions of fantasy football players will be engaged in over the next few months. This past summer I was one of the many guest videos (guest speakers) in Scott Nicholson's Gaming in Libraries online course. The brief video walks through much of what I've written and spoken about in regards to information literacy and fantasy football.

4 comments:

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AHA said...

How can I get in touch with you? Have an article on RPGs for education that I want to show you. Please send me e-mail at interestingtimesmagazine@gmail.com

price per head service said...

Wonderful information. I will go to share this to my friends...

http://master-essay.net/ said...

Hi guys, I just want to share my wonderful writing regarding various sports especially football. Hope you'll like it, just visit the site. :)