Living Pretty Low on the Scale


















While I've continue to live, work, and go about with my daily life. I am living toward the bottom of Maslow's Hierarchy. The past two weeks were (and still are) filled with trying to provide and find shelter for my family. The security of the need for shelter has filled every night in terms of time and emotional commitment. Finding a house is not going well.

My blogging absence is directly related to spending my nights looking, bidding, countering, reviewing finances, and looking some more. I have started a number of posts over the last two weeks, I obviously have not finished them. I am hopeful that over the next days I will return to them and post them.

As I'm returning to blogging, I'm hopeful to begin moving back up the hierarchy and meeting the social and ego needs as well.

In the meantime, I'm back to looking for a house. 23 houses down... ? to go. We thought we had a couple very solid options, but those fell through. Now my wife and I are at the stage of determining our sacrifices and trade-offs. Wish us luck.



Image via Flickr.com by mikemindel

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Yikes! Hope the house hunt headache resolves quickly for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I blogged about precisely this, but I beat you to it. I have proof! ;) I've been pretty low on Maslow too. I just keep looking for the almighty "self-actualization" and tell myself that I'll know it when I see it.

Patryk Zabielski said...

Thank you forr this