A new look

After playing around with the code to try to get the table and links to work again, I decided to change templates to get it working. Hope you like it.

I'm adding a picture here of Carter and I from earlier this spring. He's the best little guy. Today he got a Dora pillow case, he ran into his room and came out with his Winnie the Pooh blanket, dropped it in the living room and headed back to his room. He climbed into bed, laid on his pillow and covered up with his Dora pillow case.

Oh, if you are curious, the "Rocky" spoof I talked about earlier was actually very entertaining. Training montage, Mr.T. spoof, steps, not actually beating the champ and all.


2 comments:

Train said...

I like the new look. Can we DBQ fans mak posts?

Paul said...

Jeffy,

I don't think so, but I'll repost something to the main page if you'd like.