Take a look in the mirror...

If you read my last post, I hope you were thinking, "Well of course that worked - that's just good pedagogy." That's what realized during the planning of the session at least.

Unfortunately, I spent time preparing for conferences and trying out creative instruction sessions this past semester. I pushed some instruction sessions to the side. There were only a few sessions that I went into auto pilot, but there were others, like the content lecture, where I tried to improve it only within the existing framework. In my defense, part of that limited view was a result of the time requirements on all 4 instructions librarians as we taught over 190 sessions this Spring semester.

But regardless of reasons or excuses, now is the time to take that long look in the mirror. How is my teaching? How is my pedagogy? What sessions, classes or disciplines can I improve for the coming year? I'll be sharing my mirror reflections on my teaching and I encourage you to do the same.


Image via www.artandantiqueemporium.com

1 comments:

price per head service said...

hey guys that,s really amazing posts...