Fantasy Football & Information Literacy Resources

Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest and support for using fantasy sports to help teach information literacy to students. As I discussed in the C&RL News article, not only do fantasy sports require information literacy skills, but they also create a foundation for librarians and educators to build on.

I want to help those interested in applying fantasy sports to information literacy in any way I can. The lesson plan in the article was one tool to help other librarians succeed in connecting fantasy sports. Here are links to the power point slides I used in the lesson and the evaluation the students completed. I hope you find these useful as well.

Fantasy Football & Info Lit Slideshow
Fantasy Football Student Evaluation

I welcome any questions or feedback on the lesson or future applications.

0 comments: