Shameless Plug of the Week

Just a quick plug for myself. My ACRL member profile went up today. Check it out here.

I received a request from ACRL back in July before GLLS. I was and still am excited by the request. I am grateful and humbled by being included as of one of the 65 librarians currently profiled.

Here's a quick quote from my profile, but please check out the full profile to read the rest and find out what 3 words I use to describe myself.

Through their playful experiences in video games and popular culture, our students are developing the foundation of those skills. My responsibility,our responsibility, is not to see these skills not as a hindrance to their education, but as an asset. As librarians, we can build upon these skills and move them into an education context.

1 comments:

Kevin said...

Congratulations, Paul! That is awesome.